JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So this time the cop was off duty and ended up shooting another kid (18) but a weird twist the kid shot at him first?!
And still people take to the streets in protests.
I don't think the ghetto communtiy will be happy until they completely remove the police force, abolish all laws and give them free reign to act without rules or morality. Oh but they still need govt assistance for everything.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/0...t-louis-cop-shot-teen-who-opened-fire-on-him/

I don't think the ghetto communtiy will be happy until they completely remove the police force, abolish all laws and give them free reign to act without rules or morality.
You need intellect and human character to act with morality and within the rules - most of the people in the 'ghetto community' do not qualify.

"Ballistic evidence recovered from the scene indicates that the man fired three rounds at the officer before his weapon jammed, Dotson said, adding that the gun was also recovered."

High Point? :rolleyes:

....and the initial protesters are out shouting "hands up! don't shoot!" as if this criminal thug is another 'innocent' in their minds. Why is it that only certain groups of people can't wait to rush to the defense of criminals, just because they share the same skin color? Why can't we all, regardless of race, recognize criminals for what they are, criminals - and realize that when they do something foolish and stupid, they're going to get punished? Is that really asking too much?

"An investigation will decide if the officer's behavior was appropriate," from the link.
Maybe they'll find he was in possession of a Footlong Sub-machine gun, no onions.

Martha Stewpot sez....
If you're going to point a sandwich (that you chewed into the shape of a gun) at a cop...always chew it into the largest caliber you feel comfortable with.
Always remember if you want it to function smoothly always use creamy peanut butter and honey...............because you wouldn't want it to "jam".

Ha! Look what I found on Urban Dictionary for Ham Sandwich:

slang in police lexicon, meaning an untainted handgun a corrupt cop will have ready to plant on a suspect they've shot. Prevalent in New Orleans culture, during the militant state in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. (seen on PBS' Frontline)

I can go back to bed now, I've learned my one thing for the day...

Why is it that only certain groups of people can't wait to rush to the defense of criminals, just because they share the same skin color?
Because the criminals that 'share the same skin color' have transcended their rational into actually believing what they are doing is not illegal, but regard it as acceptable behavior within their demographic, their lifestyle etc. Kind of ties in with the comments about 'morality and rules' previously posted.

So this time the cop was off duty and ended up shooting another kid (18) but a weird twist the kid shot at him first?!
And still people take to the streets in protests.
I don't think the ghetto communtiy will be happy until they completely remove the police force, abolish all laws and give them free reign to act without rules or morality. Oh but they still need govt assistance for everything.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/0...t-louis-cop-shot-teen-who-opened-fire-on-him/
Now I was going to say something like.. well we need to wall these places off and after 30 or 40 years, bring in researchers in to study them, like Jane Goodall.. but that would be racist so I won't.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top