JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since the shootings I have watched the few online sellers that have real time inventory and they're all showing SOLD OUT.

Which is a bummer, I've been waiting to pick up a few things and it looks like I'll be waiting awhile.

People were going to place their orders anyway if President Obama gets re-elected in November. Gun control is most certainly on his second term agenda. This Colorado incident just expedited the frenzy.

Yep.

Tragedy strikes.

"Just want to make sure I get mine"

Sigh.

To those that are "certain" gun control is on the presidents agenda,
Probably not. I'm of course not sure of that, but the guy has a lot more pressing thongs to do than get bogged down in an unpopular, losing fight. Regardless of his personal feelings.

Yep.

Tragedy strikes.

"Just want to make sure I get mine"

Sigh.

To those that are "certain" gun control is on the presidents agenda,
Probably not. I'm of course not sure of that, but the guy has a lot more pressing thongs to do than get bogged (down in an unpopular, losing fight. Regardless of his personal feelings.

He also had a lot more pressing issues to deal with in his 1st term, but instead of those he concentrated on healthcare, gays in the millitary and messing with internal affairs in places like Egypt, Libya and Syria, not to mention a lot of small regulatory crap in order to get around what he could not get congress to agree on.

Guess I should have bought that Kimber Solo I saw last week at Cabella's. Just wasn't convinced it was worth the $749 + tax they wanted. First one I've been able to see/feel in person. Now it'll be months till I see them again for anywhere near that price!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top