JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have the "Dog Be Gone" video of guys shooting prairie dogs in Montana and Rock Chucks down in Utah. Great stuff for varmint hunters, but not for the squeamish. As an example, I give you the title of one of the excerpts; "Gutless in Montana". Say no more.

haha Ok was that a DEA agent or a hobo off the street? Who shoots themselves in the foot with their own pistol then tries to scale up to a rifle? LOL

Yeah, thats my favorite part. He shoots himself, embarrases himself and the DEA, then pulls out he AR like that's gonna make it all better. I can't believe they let that guy into the DEA.

Some of these aren't that funny and are just sad. People almost getting injured, some of the women who likely will never shoot again due to someone throwing in a 3" magnum slug, some people who got his hard in the face with guns they shouldn't be shooting, etc.

And that DEA agent muzzle swept the entire room with a loaded pistol. Not funny.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top