JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
As the (self-appointed) Keeper of the Memes, I, AND ONLY I, am allowed to repost the same meme wherever I determine that it fits the context.

T'is good to be king... :)

image.jpeg

WHAT????THIS THREAD IS SOOOOOOOOOOO RIGGED!!!!!!!!!!! :s0084:

Long live the king!
You must admit, as far as dictators go, I'm a pretty benevolent one... :rolleyes:

I mean, I haven't impaled anyone in quite a while now...
Vlad-censored.jpg

Last Edited:
How did I know that was gonna be the punchline...?

If you've never seen this video, it's frick'n hilarious.
The dude on the right, Matt Steele, has a "blow stuff up" blog. His friend/assistant, Chris, is teaching him how to "shoot like a gangsta"...
The video tutorial comes complete with instructions on taunts, ball sac-grab, and bullet-throwing techniques, all fully explained and demonstrated... :D

I shall endeavor to locate the video, and when found, shall post it here forthwith so that all may enjoy the hilarity...

ETA: Well, that didn't take long... :rolleyes:
How to Shoot Gangsta Style

Here's another one, just so you get the flavor of the blog...
Bad Day, Good Lunch

Last Edited:
I think someone here (may have been another site I frequent) posted a video of a band doing "Staying Alive" by the Bee Gees with new lyrics for the COVID-19 thing.
Pretty funny, but nowhere near as funny as that Queen "Bohemian Rhapsody" parody vid that got posted up here a week ago or so...

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads