JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
As the (self-appointed) Keeper of the Memes, I, AND ONLY I, am allowed to repost the same meme wherever I determine that it fits the context.

T'is good to be king... :)

image.jpeg

WHAT????THIS THREAD IS SOOOOOOOOOOO RIGGED!!!!!!!!!!! :s0084:

Long live the king!
You must admit, as far as dictators go, I'm a pretty benevolent one... :rolleyes:

I mean, I haven't impaled anyone in quite a while now...
Vlad-censored.jpg

Last Edited:
How did I know that was gonna be the punchline...?

If you've never seen this video, it's frick'n hilarious.
The dude on the right, Matt Steele, has a "blow stuff up" blog. His friend/assistant, Chris, is teaching him how to "shoot like a gangsta"...
The video tutorial comes complete with instructions on taunts, ball sac-grab, and bullet-throwing techniques, all fully explained and demonstrated... :D

I shall endeavor to locate the video, and when found, shall post it here forthwith so that all may enjoy the hilarity...

ETA: Well, that didn't take long... :rolleyes:
How to Shoot Gangsta Style

Here's another one, just so you get the flavor of the blog...
Bad Day, Good Lunch

Last Edited:
I think someone here (may have been another site I frequent) posted a video of a band doing "Staying Alive" by the Bee Gees with new lyrics for the COVID-19 thing.
Pretty funny, but nowhere near as funny as that Queen "Bohemian Rhapsody" parody vid that got posted up here a week ago or so...

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top