JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
FB_IMG_1585297356399.jpg

Please remember the rules when posting.

3. Divisive, negative, offensive, nonfactual, or inappropriate content is prohibited
This is the guideline which sets the overall look, feel, and tone of our community. As a public organization with clearly defined goals, we must do everything we can to establish and maintain a positive, welcoming, family-friendly environment. Per our Terms of Service, it is the responsibility of every member to act accordingly.

This rule is all encompassing, including threads, posts, images, videos, language, innuendos, insinuations, suggestions, intimations, implications, hints, overtones, undertones, allusions, and references, or links to content which would be considered divisive, negative, offensive, or inappropriate if posted here. This also includes causing discord by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages, either accidentally or with the deliberate intent of provoking others into an emotional response, or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion (aka Trolling).

Hiding or masking this type of content, such as attempting to avoid the language filter (d$#@!) or through vague wording, will be considered a violation of this rule.

Just heard a doctor on TV saying that during this time, while staying at home, we should focus on inner peace. To achieve this we should always finish things we start and we could all use more calm in our lives. I looked through my house to find things i'd started and hadn't finished. So i finished a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiumun scriptuns, an a box em choocolts. Yu haf no idr how feckin fablus i feel rite no. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An tellum u luvum. And two hash ur wands, strafe day rybooby.
Deepchit Packra
1585371401918.png
Clueless contestants. He's pointing the gun in the wrong direction. Aim to the left, across your chest, dummy!

Sorry but your big red warning sticker is not clickable. Click bait.
Hey, at least the mods turned off the BOLD ITALICS on it.
We should be grateful that we've been granted (yet another) reprieve... :cool:

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews