JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Click to enlarge
tumblr_9e0c3f5d826fc15e6434d29ed9ad98e6_d7d508d4_400.gif

Click to enlarge. Maybe even click twice.
TZLhSF3MG8vGq0rs1lDZDnZvkoiRuQKWGaPwWxJcsh1PQ0nh84.jpg

edit: I think that white spot on the ground is the concrete for the post, so he must have backed over the post, hooked it between the bumper and trailer and then pulled forward, dragging the post as far as it would go. I bet it says "Swift" on the cab door. And smells like clutch. :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Click to enlarge. Maybe even click twice.
View attachment 1041250

edit: I think that white spot on the ground is the concrete for the post, so he must have backed over the post, hooked it between the bumper and trailer and then pulled forward, dragging the post as far as it would go. I bet it says "Swift" on the cab door. And smells like clutch. :rolleyes:
I was trying to figure out why the yellow post was located within the white lines of the parking slot. Then I noticed the thing lying on the ground to the right of the photo.

The post, and the one on the line near the trailer on the right, were put there to protect a light post. The driver ran over the yellow post, knocked down the light post, then pulled forward, tearing the post through the ground and pavement!

It is getting hard to find competent drivers. :rolleyes::eek:

I was trying to figure out why the yellow post was located within the white lines of the parking slot. Then I noticed the thing lying on the ground to the right of the photo.

The post, and the one on the line near the trailer on the right, were put there to protect a light post. The driver ran over the yellow post, knocked down the light post, then pulled forward, tearing the post through the ground and pavement!

It is getting hard to find competent drivers. :rolleyes::eek:
I've watched a lot of wrecker videos and I'll bet they needed or could best use a rotator to lift that off of there. The only time I heard a quote on one of those it was something like $800 an hour. :eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top