JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was going to take a class from him but not now after reading all of your expert opinions. You have convinced me that he doesnt know anything and I would be wasting my time with him. You have convinced me that any one of you could do a much better job than him. Please send me a link to your class schedule so I can start taking classes from you. Thank you for letting me know whats up so I didnt waste my valuable time and money on a guy who obviously has nothing to offer.

The NRA Basic Pistol class should cover it for you. You can find the nearest one here: <broken link removed>

I have to say, I'm not very familiar with him.
Can anyone tell me about his background? Prior military? law enforcement?

As far as the Mosin Nagant being a "sniper rifle" talk, sure it WAS a great sniper rifle, as countless Soviet snipers (and dead Germans!) can attest. Yes, it is an accurate rifle, when shooting quality ammo and in the hands of a skilled shooter.....but saying it's a legitimate 21st Century sniper weapon is like saying the Colt Single Action Army is the choice of professionals, because that's what Wild Bill Hickock and Wyatt Earp used.

A true professional sniper, working for a military or police organization, will use the best tool he can get his hands on, and a M-N 91/30 with PU scope ain't it!
A

Ah, now you roll onto personal attacks. That only indicates the inability to refute fact. I am through with this topic. Enjoy what you want to believe. Let's just agree to disagree.

What personal attack? You deliberately ignored the part of my post that said the Mosin Nagant WAS a good sniper rifle, and skewed the point of what I was trying to say, then belittled what I wrote by trying to give the impression I had no respect for snipers in past conflicts, when my post clearly acknowledged that they used the Mosin Nagant effectively. If you're going to get butthurt over something like that, maybe it's a good idea you're "through with this topic", and maybe we adults can return to our conversation.....act like a dumba$$, and you'll be treated like one.....

Funny. To each his own, he doesn't like 40, is a Glock Fan-boy and thinks 1911s are junk (didn't hear any disclaimers for the 1911s that don't malfunction). BTW I am sure there are Block owners out there that think a certain type of malfunction isn't a malfunction-like limp wristing :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top