Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Funny moments with James Yeager of Tactical Response

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by PigNorton91, Mar 5, 2014.

1. PigNorton91

PigNorton91 Washington Active Member

Hey guys, I made this little video of some funny moments with james yeager for your enjoyment.

I mostly made this to test software and to get a feel for the program, but maybe you guys will get a kick out of this.

Enjoy!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  2. PuddleMonkey

PuddleMonkey Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

that guy's an idiot

Blackcobra, Stomper, Don H and 6 others like this.
  3. Ttuck

Ttuck Hillsboro Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I vote for having a video of just James Yeager doing all his wacky hand gestures and weird sounds. That would be hilarious.

Ironbar and (deleted member) like this.
  4. samuelm16

samuelm16 se pdx Well-Known Member

He is a tier 1 tactical blowhard

5. coctailer

coctailer Portland, OR/Hastings, MI/Vancouver,WA I run with scissors.

I LOLed!!

Ber-ba-ber-ba-ber

Stomper and (deleted member) like this.
  6. jbett98

jbett98 NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Reminds me of the counter help at "The Gun Room" on Foster Rd

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
  7. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

Ill have to disagree, James can be crass and perhaps some of his ideas are three iterations of others. But for the most part his opinions are blunt and fairly logical.

One thing, while reading the comments on YouTube with every firearm channel you can never please everyone. There is always someone that is going to be offended or have animosity towards one individual.

BDA.45, Creep, coyote223 and 3 others like this.
  8. PigNorton91

PigNorton91 Washington Active Member

That is my favorite part, seeing it typed out like that makes it even funnier!

Ber-ba-ber-ba-ber!

9. NoFlinch

NoFlinch In a van down by the river Owner of Cocaine addicted dog.

Good job with that vid.

FUNNY!

Now, wheres my 45?

10. wakejoe

wakejoe Beaverton, OR Well-Known Member

Not to defend the guy, but;

Was anything said in the video above, wrong? 😉

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

11. bnsaibum

bnsaibum Corvallis, OR Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

He's sort of like the Alex Jones of the 2A crowd.

12. GrpCapMandrake

GrpCapMandrake Vancouver Active Member

Yes.

13. BDA.45

BDA.45 oregon Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

What?

14. 2Wheels4Ever

2Wheels4Ever Portland Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

15. BDA.45

Sweet, I like it. Dude can shoot.

16. NoFlinch

NoFlinch In a van down by the river Owner of Cocaine addicted dog.

His LANGUAGE.

People who use profanity regularly only use profanity because they are uneducated, and have no clue as to the proper usage or contents of the English language....and I ain't bull sheeping any of you arse butt holes dudes and dudettes' bout' no crap!

17. GrpCapMandrake

By God I am glad you asked.

1. His derision of any firearm make, model or configuration. The montage had a lot about the .45 1911 and his view that, while good looking, they are not as functional as a Glock (enter model # here). This is nothing more than silly opinionated BS on his part. The 1911 would not be around as long as it has if it were an inferior piece of junk and by the same token the same can be said about the Glock (enter model # here). Look at almost every firearm manufacturers offerings and you will find firearms plagued by issues. Yes even the vaulted Glock and 1911. However in the last 38 years of shooting I have solidly concluded that any firearms greatest strength and weakness is really in the firearms connection to the ground (i.e. you the shooter) So a Glock in the hands of a novice, no matter how well built that tenifer perfection may be, is still virtually useless. Meanwhile a 1911 in the hands of a skilled shooter ...well, you get the point.

2. His claim that the Mosin Nagant is not a sniper rifle. Vasily Zaytsev wants to have a word with him about that in the back alley. You see here again the fellow shows his ignorance as he thinks a particular rifle is the difference between a sniper rifle or just a rifle. A sniper rifle again is made when in the hands of a skilled shooter. Here again I turn to the analogy of a novice shooter with a Free floating Hart barreled, Rem. 700 action chambered in .300 Win Mag hand loaded by Jesus, with Leupold Mk IV glass, pillar bedded in a Bell Carlson stock with a Harris Bi-Pod. That novice shooter simply has an overprice piece of equipment in his hands because he/she will lack the skills and abilities to do the task at hand. Meanwhile you take a Marine sniper with a Starlight scope on a M14, with little time to prepare and you have 16 dead NVA in 16 shots in 30 seconds (Semper Fi Chuck Mawhinney) The sniper makes the rifle, not the other way around.

The guy is simply expressing his opinions, but the accuracy of those opinions is not determined by his exaggerated hand gestures, mumbling sounds or the decibel level at which he wants to deliver those messages. The accuracy will actually be determine by learning these things for yourself and seeing if his diatribe stands up to the test of reality. Sadly for him it doesn't. Although on the upside he gets to live in a country where good men and women have died to protect his right to be an opinionated blowhard...and that's my opinion.

18. BDA.45

Obviously you own a 1911, anyway... The Mosin is not a sniper rifle. You said it yourself and I quote "... A sniper rifle again is made when in the hands of a skilled shooter...." So is my Hi-Point 9mm rifle a sniper rifle? No. Well actually according to you it would be if I could shoot it exceptionally well. Get a grip dude. In your thinking my 1911 COULD be used as a sniper rifle... in the skilled hands... (except for the fact that its a 1911)

19. GrpCapMandrake

You didn't score high on your SAT's did you? You too, just as the fellow in the video, have the right to believe what you want no matter how wrong, misguided and fallacious it may be.

20. Nickb

Nickb Moxee Active Member

But I really like the grip angle of the 1911.

I'm surprised he isn't wearing glock shirts and hats... Instead he wears those goofy wild design t shirts, the same ones that are usually seen on first class d-bags that think they are MMA experts.

Don H, Blackcobra, greydog111 and 2 others like this.