JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Obviously spends more time behind a desk then on the gun range. Bet he never spent time in the Military, but got great grades at some East Coast Ivy League College. Probably dress like J.Edgar in his off time. (Hope my buddy doesn't recognize my user name. he's retired FBI. :) )

At least his mag is in the right way.

167w2gz.jpg

The guy next to him looks like he is about to take a hundred yard shot with that 870. maybe eotechs work better when there is no recticle and maybe they give them rifled slugs. Who are we to say. They are the pros

at least he's got his flip-up on, he's not just lining the front sight post up somewhere in the EOTech window and pulling the trigger.
(Edit: Just realized that his flip-up looks like it was made for a low-profile gas block. So he can't see anything through it anyway. Jesus.)

"Hey, where's the little red aimey-circle thingy? Maybe my batteries are dead, does this thing use an iPhone charger?"

Another problem he's going to have is that his rifle is obviously NOT zeroed. even if he flips it around, he's not going to hit anything. Best just spot for your shotgun buddy there. Right-click to zoom in and tell him if he's hitting low.

Best just spot for your shotgun buddy there. Right-click to zoom in and tell him if he's hitting low.

LOL! It looks he is an acomplished sniper. Im sure he doesnt need a spotter. Besides if he misses and has to pump that thing the criminal will be in his car and a half a mile down the road before he can reset into that posistion. Not to mention it looks like they are going to have to blow a couple of speed holes through thier vehicle to even have a chane to hit the perp. And why would you give the fluffer the helmet... Fyi guys the people that have thier heads out in the open should have protection not the guy hiding on his knees with a mouthful

Or maybe Mr. Meyers is on the third floor and he actualy thinks he is pointing his gun up in the air. Lets see with the front sight post being an inch high and a couple untrained picture stage artists being a few hundred yards away. Thats gotta be about 30-40 feet low

Not to say that's a bone head sight, but I was on the Charlotte-Meck SWAT Team in the 90's. our tactical weapons was on big blue truck. Now that truck was maintained by a couple armory personnel. So one day in the summer, we got to run on a call on day, you no, psycho holding a kid hostage. Anyways, not important, I pulled my weapon down and as I inserted the mag into the well, the upper falls apart, right in front of everyone. Fun huh, so what am I saying, most in likely that officer drawer that weapon from a SERT truck that was cleaned and put back together by so douch in the armory or some intern that is learning how to be a cop. And in the field, it sucks to have that happen. I bet he fixed it after the camera was gone and he realized the foul up.

I doubt it... This picture was a put on... The real cops dont want thier faces plastered on the newspaper. Nor would they let a reporter down range if thier weapons. Not even behind the safety of a shop window

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top