JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"Murderer Argues His Backache Combined with Execution Would Just Be Too Uncomfortable"

My mouth just kind of fell half open on this one. Has our society seriously devolved to the point that we must now argue and accomodate a prisoners personal comfort during his execution... as a matter of basic human rights?? Seriously?? šŸ¤£

Maybe Arizona needs to expand their menu to include hanging. That'll sort his back out before entering the great beyond. Firing squad... choose whatever body position is most comfortable... as long as you hold still for half a sec and the marksmen can put a red dot on your noggin... we dont mind. šŸ¤£

Last Edited:
Reminds me of the guy that argued (successfully, IIRC) that execution by hanging would be 'cruel and unusual' because he weighed in excess of 300 lbs. and his head would pop off from the force. Yet he purposely gained weight while in prison in order to prevent being hanged.

Well, alrighty, then. Change the method of execution to one more suitable to these kind of whiney scumbags...
1654597368871.png

I think 'lethal injection' needs to be replaced with 'slowly inserted feet first into a woodchipper'.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top