JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gargantuan bag of tampons(Ballard)
00U0U_cVD6gwtmu8G_600x450.jpg

This might seem a little strange, but let me explain - I used to work for a womens' homeless shelter, and they had such a massive excess of tampons that one person decided to throw some of them away. I took a bag, figuring I might be able to put it to good use. Seeing as I'm not a woman, that has proven to be a little difficult. They're all new and sealed (obviously), but they were removed from their boxes (for no real reason at all), which means they can't be donated.

Please, come by and take these! I need them gone in the next two days. Free supply of tampons for a few years, at least.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Today in Oly......

Massive eviction free pile(213 Foote NW)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
213 Foote St NW
(google map)

Hey, our punk house, continuously occupied for 12 years, is purging a huge amount of bubblegum: furniture, books, random building supplies, compost, accessories, kitchenware, and other completely decent crap. Come by and take advantage of our bubblegumlord landlord evicting us to cash in on a bullbubblegum real estate boom!

2879.png 2879.png 2880.png 2880.png 2881.png 2881.png

Last Edited:
193679774529_886_104_previewhtmlclipboarditem_thum.png
C/L KENT WA.
Thaurus PT738 380 two klips & holster MINUS THE H IN 1ST WORD

T--H--a----u----r-----us PT 738

Brand new, never been shot

Comes with 2 klips

Hurry before it's deleted! You will have to sign a contract saying I sold you the gun from me to you.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:o_O

This is not one of the funny ones I normally post. And naturally some A-Hole flagged it!!!!
It warms my heart that some people just want to help others.:)
Trying to find out if she is able to keep it going.

C/L AD RESTORE GUN RIGHTS

Free consult restore guns rights hide this posting

No current court Problems? Been good for 5 years? Not on probation? Paid your Fines? Screw those starbucks loving anti Gun people that eat at buffalo wild wings :eek:) I want to hunt and want to be able to protect my family!!! Most people think, I have a felony I cannot have a gun!!! You can, its your right, and I can. help! I'm not a lawyer, I'm a consult, I'm an advocate for your rights!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top