JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

I grow habaneros and can handle those. I have no use for the Carolina Reaper though..And neither do those girls :).

upload_2016-11-7_8-57-7.png

You my man have a very sick since of humor… I like it!

I love jalapenos and eat a lot of them, habaneros in certain food ok, but those girls were just stupid. I like heat but I still want to taste the food.

Last Edited:
You my man have a very sick since of humor… I like it!

I love jalapenos and eat a lot of them, habaneros in certain fool ok, but those girls were just stupid. I like heat but I still want to taste the food.
Capsaicin tolerance is a lot like alcohol tolerance. You can build it through repetition. I know plenty of guys who can eat habaneros like they are jalapenos and a couple guys who can eat the super hot peppers raw without being destroyed like these girls.

I say that only to say that the hot peppers actually have really nice flavors but you gotta have the tolerance to be able to handle it.

Well, about 1 minute of those two was more than I could handle. I think their biggest mistake was trying to use water to cool things down - the oils simply won't wash away like that. I've always been told that milk is the better way to go. I imagine they got double duty from those peppers a little later on too o_O

Back a couple of years the Bhut Jolokia "Ghost" pepper was the big, new, killer pepper. I grew some and tried a modest bite, and that mother was hot!!! It gave me all I wanted and then some!
I do wish I'd put on one of the wife's sports bras and filmed it!
Those gals aren't the only ones with big chests!o_O

BTW, hey blondie, water doesn't do a thing for capsicum! :D

Back a couple of years the Bhut Jolokia "Ghost" pepper was the big, new, killer pepper. I grew some and tried a modest bite, and that mother was hot!!! It gave me all I wanted and then some!
I do wish I'd put on one of the wife's sports bras and filmed it!
Those gals aren't the only ones with big chests!o_O

BTW, hey blondie, water doesn't do a thing for capsicum! :D

I DID like way the brunette was bouncing around... LOL! :D

Why am I suddenly thinking of Chesty Puller?

The stupidity of people amazes me.
I couldn't watch more than 30 secs of that vid. Would have been better without tops.

I had some friends that did the milk jug challenge. Where you chug a gallon of milk and try not to throw up.
Out of 6 dudes one guy made it without projectile vomiting. Ironically his nickname was Wisconsin.

hi sabrina;)

:cool:

ha ha yeah ive eaten one of these peppers. they are HOT!!! my GI track will never be the same. seriously, it messed me up.

BTW water is probably the least desirable liquid to consume while trying to cool off a hot pepper!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top