JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Morel mushrooms

DSCN1762.jpg
DSCN1758.jpg

Based on the thread title I expected to see a picture of my big toenails. Thank you for not going there.

Morels....mmmmmmmm.

Just so happens I bought a lot of dried mushrooms at a Asian Pacific store to put into my LTS (makes rice go down much easier...LOL).

Does anyone have any experience with storing dried bubblegumake mushrooms greater than a year??

Mylar...foodsaver, how many years? I don't know if these mushrooms are freeze dried or traditional dried.

I have to say each pack had 3 oz of extremely clean and beautiful mushrooms for $1.99 vs 13.23 for 4 oz I paid for at Amazon. Compared to the ones I got at Amazon...these $1.99 mushrooms are all caps in slices and NO stems. So I bought enough to put into LTS...so I want to store best for LTS.

Don't ask my why the above post looks shows "dried bubblegumake mushrooms"....LOL. I tried to edit when I saw that and when I see the edit screen it says dried bubblegumake Mushrooms....not "dried bubblegumake mushrooms"!! So I TRIED to edit but there is nothing to edit in that screen. This is a first for me...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top