JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Morel mushrooms

DSCN1762.jpg
DSCN1758.jpg

Based on the thread title I expected to see a picture of my big toenails. Thank you for not going there.

Morels....mmmmmmmm.

Just so happens I bought a lot of dried mushrooms at a Asian Pacific store to put into my LTS (makes rice go down much easier...LOL).

Does anyone have any experience with storing dried bubblegumake mushrooms greater than a year??

Mylar...foodsaver, how many years? I don't know if these mushrooms are freeze dried or traditional dried.

I have to say each pack had 3 oz of extremely clean and beautiful mushrooms for $1.99 vs 13.23 for 4 oz I paid for at Amazon. Compared to the ones I got at Amazon...these $1.99 mushrooms are all caps in slices and NO stems. So I bought enough to put into LTS...so I want to store best for LTS.

Don't ask my why the above post looks shows "dried bubblegumake mushrooms"....LOL. I tried to edit when I saw that and when I see the edit screen it says dried bubblegumake Mushrooms....not "dried bubblegumake mushrooms"!! So I TRIED to edit but there is nothing to edit in that screen. This is a first for me...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top