JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Feeling festive tonight, eh?!!! Thank you @6Corsa6 ! You're in for the knife drawing. And yes, we now have the funds to purchase all the Eco Blocks needed!!! Right On!

The next $50 donation gets entered to win the dual knife set and I'll draw 1 of the four.

Thank you!!!

Since we've reach the point of covering the cost of the Eco Blocks ($1500), let's go for covering the cost of the lane surface gravel (1 1/2" rock). That cost alone is $1955 to cover lanes 1 & 4.

Right now, we have a total of $1500 Eco blocks and $10 towards gravel. Only 1945 to go for the surface gravel! We can do this!

Remember, the next $50 donation gets entered to win the dual knife set and I'll draw 1 out of the four who qualified.

Wolf Creek Fundraiser

11-10-18 Lane 3 Rebuild 3.jpg

QUICK DRAW!

I have an OKC, (Ontario Knife Company), International Hunters Kit knife set to give away to one of the next 4 people who donate $50 or more. The next 4 people who donate $50 or more, will have a chance at winning this knife set. Drawing to be as soon as we have 4 qualified contestants and will be announce here and to your email. We'll work out delivery options after the drawing. Can hand deliver around the Portland Metro area or by mail.

To enter, submit your donation by visitiing our website fundraiser page and click on the PayPal Donate button. It would help to mention OKC drawing in the comments section: Wolf Creek Fundraiser

Of course, 100% of your donation goes to the North Fork Wolf Creek Fundraiser, so, you (and all recreational shooters), win no matter how the drawing turns out.

Who's up for helping to finish the improvements to Wolf Creek Lanes?

I thought for sure I'd be giving this away before Christmas! Now it may not be till next year! Unless 1 more person donates $50 before Tuesday.

No issues matching the donation by @6Corsa6 - Donation submitted.
I visited the lanes today with my son and continue to enjoy the outdoor lanes.

Happy New Year!
Yeah, that offer was for that one day, I think.

As for the drawing, I had just gotten the 4th entry, of $50, about 45 min's ago and about to draw one of those 4 names. Sorry bout that!

Will post them soon!

AND THE WINNER IS...
(drum roll please)...:s0014: (Okay, Gatling gun sounds better than a drum roll to me!)

Thank each of you for joining in on this fun little drawing! Wish I had something bigger and better to offer!

Cogs, this new in package SureFire Sidekick, new Glock knife and (1) lightly used (no packaging) R/H Blackhawk CQC paddle holster (g19/g23) are yours to do as you see fit to support the cause. I'll probably have a few other items to send your way in the coming days.

E14FFE3E-4103-4231-9532-116093E2C342.jpeg

Last Edited:
Goal meter just went up another $50! Thanks to a person with a good 'ol Irish name! Gotta love the Irish!!!

(I'm reluctant to post a name unless they tell me it's okay. Some people don't want their name out and some don't mind. In this case, he didn't indicate one way or the other.)

Wolf Creek Fundraiser

Goal Meter 1-6-19.jpg

Charles dropped a 'C' note this evening! He didn't say if he was a NWFA member or not. Could have been from our FB or web page.

Puts it a $2235! Thanks, Charles!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top