JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Currently half way through the machining OPs for the rockets, should be done by next week.

rCgePbx.jpg
hmIo9Ri.jpg
ZmolbF5.jpg
UsYqqRQ.jpg
6k0Yuby.jpg
BxqlcOd.jpg

Last Edited:
Crikey! That's one helluva round! :eek:

And you've got NINE of them bastids in that thing? Ho', Glory, is that ever gonna be fun to light off!

That's an awesome project, Jonathan! Way to go! can't wait to see more testing and the final light-off!

I'm not being disrespectful, cuz this project is waaaaaaaay beyond my propellant-powered abilities, but when I saw Test #3, all that came to mind was...

full.gif

That's an awesome project, Jonathan! Way to go! can't wait to see more testing and the final light-off!

I'm not being disrespectful, cuz this project is waaaaaaaay beyond my propellant-powered abilities, but when I saw Test #3, all that came to mind was...

View attachment 1114941
Hahaha no disrespect taken, you learn more from your failures then you do your successes. No shame in it , everyone there laughed at it lol now I know I have to beef up my igniters for round two

Hahaha no disrespect taken, you learn more from your failures then you do your successes. No shame in it , everyone there laughed at it lol now I know I have to beef up my igniters for round two
I did hear some snickering in the background when #3 went off. That was funny, just listening to you guys laugh at it. :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top