JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
sVn1umX.jpg

Very useful for creating load data

Wait a second. IVE BEEN FOLLOWING YOUR WORK ON R/NFA for a while now.

THE HELL DUDE YOU'RE LOCAL?! When you shoot that thing. I want to watch. I need to watch. I HAAAAAVE TO WATCH

Wowzer! Very cool project on an unusual weapon system.

If you look closely at the ruins of this German town, one will see a Fliegerfaust.

View attachment 890939
I see at least two, and possibly part of a third, although a source for this photograph says it "...clearly shows at least 3 expended Fliegerfaust B's lying in the rubble." The photo was taken in 1945 in front of the Adlon Hotel in Berlin, opposite the Brandenburg Gate.

Last Edited:
I see at least two, and possibly part of a third, although a source for this photograph says it "...clearly shows at least 3 expended Fliegerfaust B's lying in the rubble." The photo was taken in 1945 in front of the Adlon Hotel in Berlin, opposite the Brandenburg Gate.
Wow that pic is like my kids I spy book. I think I see five of them. #3 and #5 (these show end or cross section I think) could be slices of #4 (or a different one) though possibly.

This "gun" is like the coolest project in the world.

D6A33D81-2E7A-4EC7-86E2-6E7DA273E84E.jpeg

Wow that pic is like my kids I spy book. I think I see five of them. #3 and #5 (these show end or cross section I think) could be slices of #4 (or a different one) though possibly.

This "gun" is like the coolest project in the world.

View attachment 1063065
I saw #1 and #2 quite clearly, and my #3 was what you are calling "Same as 3? Or is it #4?" (the one at the upper left corner of the big white thing). I did not see your #3 (the cross-sectional one), or your #5, but I gave up looking after I found what I thought was three of the guns when I first saw the picture, cuz the picture's caption in the other source said "...at least three...". Your Where's Waldo skilz are obviously much better than mine... :oops:

Last Edited:
I saw #1 and #2 quite clearly, and my #3 was what you are calling "Same as 3? Or is it #4?" (the one at the upper left corner of the big white thing). I did not see your #3 (the cross-sectional one), or your #5, but I gave up looking after I found what I thought was three of the guns when I first saw the picture, cuz the picture's caption in the other source said "...at least three...". Your Where's Waldo skilz are obviously much better than mine... :oops:
I looked at it closer and I'm convinced #4 is a set of 9 barrels that have come undone (ie the bands are gone or broken so the barrels are now "unraveled" so to speak), especially towards the back/right. Blue arrows show what I think is one unraveled launcher.

This made me see what I see is a 6th one which has 4 barrels in a semi circle and the other 5 are "unraveled", shown in pic. You can only see the end of the barrels (circles). But that one is pretty fuzzy. Those I spy books are like 5 times harder than this, it's like torture!!!! :p
259D804E-4550-4559-802B-4E70C817342C.jpeg
In regards to #3 and #5 imagine u are looking at the end of the launcher so u just see the barrel muzzles (#5 has some of the side of the barrels showing also). U can only see the end of the barrels (circles). File this looking for barrels in the dust effort under "spending too much time on something meaningless just cuz it's a challenge". ;)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads