JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Took advantage of the nice day here in the NW to shoot up some.22 ammo that I bought years ago. The price of .22 has increased about 4x recently, so I figured now would be a good time to either sell it, or use it... So I decided to use it!

The new crop of "tactical .22" rifles struck me as kinda silly - until I actually tried one my buddy recently picked up. It was a blast! So I when I popped into my LGS this week to pick up my Makarov transfer from out-of-state, I saw a GSG with a factory 110/rd drum mag on the wall, and took it home!

It turned out to be lots of fun. The stick mag worked flawlessly with a couple of different types of 22, but the drum had two rounds that hung up. Oh well I guess two out of a 110 isn't too bad :) I'll give the drum more range time and maybe it will redeem itself.

Oh yea I also took out the new (and I mean new) non-import marked Russian Makarov. I don't think it's been shot much (if ever). It got shot today, and worked fawlessly with Brown Bear ammo.

-Thirtycal

WP_001059_zps5a8c8e8e.jpg WP_001060_zpsc8c98a8c.jpg WP_001063_zps4d8202a9.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews