Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Fulton M1A USGI Build

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by XOR, Apr 24, 2010.

1. XOR

XOR Pacific NW Member

For sale is a M14 (M1A) built on a Fulton Armory receiver. The rifle is nearly 100% USGI parts otherwise: TRW bolt, TRW Op-rod, Winchester trigger group, USGI flash suppressor with bayonet lug, USGI spring guide, USGI NM sights and a USMC Grade 1 Match barrel. The gas piston is a Sadlak Industries titanium oxide match. The rifle comes with a nice looking wood stock with just a few small marks near the magazine well area as well as one 20 round USGI Winchester magazine.

I took the rifle out this morning to sight it in at 25 yards and setup the battle sight zero. The first group was three shots cold bore with German mil-surplus ball ammo. The second shot was after I took the front sight over too far and corrected elevation. The last group was two shots where I locked everything in.

Rifle is $1900 FTF in WA Cash. I live near Vancouver, WA.

I will also sell to those in Oregon through an FFL.

I also have another M1A for sale in this thread as I'm selling some rifles that I just don't have time to shoot:

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30001

2. XOR

XOR Pacific NW Member

Bump.

3. XOR

XOR Pacific NW Member

New price $1900 FTF in SW Washington or FFL for those in Portland, OR.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.