JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a M14 (M1A) built on a Fulton Armory receiver. The rifle is nearly 100% USGI parts otherwise: TRW bolt, TRW Op-rod, Winchester trigger group, USGI flash suppressor with bayonet lug, USGI spring guide, USGI NM sights and a USMC Grade 1 Match barrel. The gas piston is a Sadlak Industries titanium oxide match. The rifle comes with a nice looking wood stock with just a few small marks near the magazine well area as well as one 20 round USGI Winchester magazine.

I took the rifle out this morning to sight it in at 25 yards and setup the battle sight zero. The first group was three shots cold bore with German mil-surplus ball ammo. The second shot was after I took the front sight over too far and corrected elevation. The last group was two shots where I locked everything in.

Rifle is $1900 FTF in WA Cash. I live near Vancouver, WA.

I will also sell to those in Oregon through an FFL.

I also have another M1A for sale in this thread as I'm selling some rifles that I just don't have time to shoot:

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30001

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.