JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
When I got home from deployment, some of my medic gear was all mixed and sourced from different units. At this point everything that was hand-receipted has since been reclaimed, and certain supply staff don't want to know about the expendables I was issued on the mob, so now I'm here.

Fully kitted trauma bag/CLS bag. Inside is everything that's needed to sustain life given the mechanism of injury is considered a preventable source of death (i.e. not catastrophic trauma to the head, cardiac box, etc that would immediately be fatal). Anyway its rigged to CENTCOM standards and has the whole nine yards: tourniquets, combat gauze/quick clot (exp. 2023), rolled gauze (kerlex), etb's/ israeli pressure bandages, torso chest seals/occlusive gunshot dressings, needle-chest decompression needles for tension pneumothorax, nasopharyngeal airway, sam splint, blizzard blanket, fox eye shield, silver impregnated burn dressing, multiple pairs of gloves, trauma sheers, and a benchmade seatbelt cutter.

No IV supplies (although PM me if you're looking and maybe we can arrange something). No chest tubes, no cric kits. No meds. Just the essentials for something bad happening and your standard joe being able to do something about it. It's a perfect "aid kit" for the range, and in this day and age a great trauma bag to have in the truck. If I didn't have my own personal medic bag I would definitely not be looking to trade or sell it.

All contents were sourced from expendable issue sources, and the bag itself was not hand receipted, so you'll have no trouble from either me or the army. If you're a conceal carry advocate, go all the way and get ready to treat civilians when things go south.

$400 or OBO. Willing to trade for 9mm, 556, or .30-06. Willing to trade for plates (the army wasn't so openhanded with those).

IMG_0734.jpg IMG_0735.jpg IMG_0736.jpg IMG_0737.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews