JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No natural born, American citizen can legally own or possess any type of firearm while they are serving felony time.

This is a good thing.

It's also one example of the government stripping an "inalienable" right from an individual by process of law. According to your shouting, if the right were a right, it would be inalienable, and, therefore, the right to bear arms must not be a right, since it can be stripped so easily.

There are many, many other examples. It's a scale of gray.

All rights except one are subject to regulation.

Redcap, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. If you're a bad boy, and you break laws, we don't have anything further to talk about, because you're one of them, and you don't belong in a conversation with me.

Carry on.

My opinion is that, sure, you have the "right" to possess firearms. Just like how you have the "right" to do anything during your life. It's just that governments set rules that may conflict with your right, in which if you are caught not following a rule, you will be punished.

The funny part I've noticed is that the people who go on and on about rights being inalienable are the first people in line to deny folks like illegal aliens those same rights.

If this right is so inalienable, it follows that all mankind has them. I mean, it's inalienable, right?

So surely illegal Mexican immigrants have a right to bear arms legally here in the United States.

Bill 2099 would eliminate the July 1, 1994 registration deadline for unlicensed civilian ownership of SBR and SBS. How many people here discussed this bill with their Representive? It is dead this session because not enough people did so. It should be re-introduced in the 2013 session. I am planning on meeting with 6 of the 8 Senators that voted for the ban back in 1994 after the special session ends. Most of these guys are near the Seattle area. Who wants to join me at the meetings?

Ranb

yeah OK, Hippy-land and portlandia. Call it whatever you want but you are still stuck in WA, a state that has you by the balls. not all of Portland area is a hippy fest. good job generalizing.

Bill 2099 would eliminate the July 1, 1994 registration deadline for unlicensed civilian ownership of SBR and SBS. How many people here discussed this bill with their Representive? It is dead this session because not enough people did so. It should be re-introduced in the 2013 session. I am planning on meeting with 6 of the 8 Senators that voted for the ban back in 1994 after the special session ends. Most of these guys are near the Seattle area. Who wants to join me at the meetings?

Ranb

Are there equivalent meetings in Oregon?
Do you know when?

James Ruby

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top