JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$700
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
We are selling a large entertainment center. This entertainment center was purchased at Dania and is in really good condition. The pictures will help but here are some key features:

5 pieces that are joined at the top using plastic brackets to hold the sections together. Total width is 157 inches and total height is 86 inches. We've used it as a single piece, but you can use it in sections to better fit your space. This is constructed of 1 inch thick particle board with a dark veneer (coffee or espresso color?) on top. It has worn very well for us.

The middle section is 48 inches wide (external) with an internal width of 46 inches. As shown in the pictures, the TV opening is 46 inches wide by 35.5 inches tall. There are 4 shelves below the TV opening where we have put stereo equipment, Xbox, Nintendo, and DVD players. The lower shelves are the base of the cabinet, the other 2 shelves are adjustable. Above the TV opening are additional shelves, the long one directly above the TV and the 2 half-width shelves are adjustable.

The 2 large shelves measure 40.25 inches wide each and the internal depth on the shelves are 12.5 inches. They have the bottom sections with doors, each with one shelf. Above the doors are 3 shelves, 2 of which are adjustable.

The 2 end pieces have the base plus 5 quarter-round shelves, I think all of these are adjustable. These shelves are 11 inches deep

This is a very large, heavy set of pieces, but when separated to 5 pieces, very manageable.

Asking $900 $800 $700 or best offer. Would consider trades that include: lever action rifle in .357mag, Beretta 92FS / M9A3, stainless steel 1911, stainless steel Ruger or S&W revolver, Sig Sauer pistols, Ruger Mark IV. Those are what come to mind, will consider other offers, worst I can do is say no. I check messages here daily.

20200704_100053.jpg 20200704_100125.jpg entcenter1.jpg entcenter2.jpg entcenter3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews