JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Great full size 5" barrel Kimber 1911 Tactical Custom II with ambidextrous safety. Hogue Rubber grips plus the stock ones displayed in photo. Also has a black Crimson Trace grip. Extra 8 round magazines with Mag bumper to fit guns mag well. This gun has been taken care of and has after market spring guide (old stock part also available with purchase). Would like to get at least $800 for the gun, hard case, lock, and all the extras.

20160524_085734_resized.jpg 20160524_085801_resized.jpg

Great full size 5" barrel Kimber 1911 Tactical Custom II with ambidextrous safety. Hogue Rubber grips plus the stock ones displayed in photo. Also has a black Crimson Trace grip. Extra 8 round magazines with Mag bumper to fit guns mag well. This gun has been taken care of and has after market spring guide (old stock part also available with purchase). Would like to get at least $800 for the gun, hard case, lock, and all the extras.

View attachment 300931 View attachment 300932
Hi Rich. I may be interested. Any blemishes on the 1911. Ever have any issues with it? I'm considering this as a Christmas present for my son.

No issues, it is my daily carry for about 4 years... normal wear and tear excluded. I sent it back to Kimber not long after purchased to repair ambi safety lever, but that was only problem. Kimbers these days are iffy and most need to be broken in to prevent feeding problems. If you want to shoot it I go to SafeFire in Camas regularly. Give me a call 865.803.8369 or email at [email protected]

Merry Christmas !

I got my son a 1911 also !

Just a FYI for guys out there. I have one of the first Kimber TLE II's off the line and have had it for a long time. It has had over 6000 rounds thru it. No FTF or stovepipes. I rarely clean it and run 400+ rounds thru it every year on my birthday. By the way, the blueing looks terrible on my Kimber as I have worn most of it off carrying it around.

It is the one gun I will never sell.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.