JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ok I am new to this so ignore the previous 2 posts that I could barely figure out how to add one pic on here.

What I have is a excellent condition Beretta px4 40 with the rotating barrel auto decocker and all the fancy fun things that come with these big guys. 2 14 round mags, the original blue case with the original excessories, lock, speed loader, manual.

Gun fires flawlessly and is the most simple to clean of any semi I own. It has about 200 rounds through it and fires/looks like it did when I bought it. Minus two tiny holster wear marks that the silver under is showing from the bluing rubbing off. Not noticable unless closely inspected.

I had the price at 425 but after looking at some of the prices online for these am lowering cash in hand price to 375, partial trade plus cash would be 425. I would like a 9mm as I have a couple 40s and would like a nice 9 to shoot more rounds for less cash. Would consider just about anything including a nice 22 pistol or rifle, pistol trade offers p;ease remember I am trying to save money on ammo. So 9s 380s and such are great. A fun rifle or shotgun also great.

Once I figure out how I will remove the other posts

beretta 1.jpg

beretta 2.jpg

beretta 3.jpg

Once I figure out how I will remove the other posts

Nice Beretta

Do this to close your other posts.
Look in the upper right hand corner for a pull down menu that says "Administrative" and select it with your mouse
Next, Select the option "Close Thread" and then click the button that says "Proceed".

You're are done.

Well I have sent you 2-3 offers including the cash you are asking but I have never heard a word..Do you also not know how to answer your ad???

Well as it has been less than 24 hours since you sent me an pm and i replied to your last offer before I saw this. I guess that answers your question. I think giving at least a day to respond is more than reasonable. At least I would assume if I sent someone an offer on a Saturday that they may not be by their comp till sunday.

hoiw about the one 2-3 days ago where I wanted to trade you a Browning Buckmark and cash for yoyr gun??? That may have been on one of your other ads...??

could be. The first pm from you is for a browning buckmark and cash yesterday at 10:17 am. Unless one never hit my box before and you sent me that offer twice it was as I said just yesterday. I saw them all at once and responded to the most recent for the cash. Either way I assumed that covered any transaction due to the distance you live away from me so did not respond to the other two offers you made yesterday. If you sent one earlier and I did not see it I am sorry for making you wait. Either way I cannnot always respond to any emails as quickly as someone might like. Taking the kids fishing was more important yesterday than responding! Have a good one!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.