JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Like new, I don't think the bow has had any rosin applied. I did tune it up and played the instrument and it works well. The name on the sticker inside reads "Applacian." This is an entry level full size violin that will be a great Christmas gift for that special person that wants to learn to play and when they are ready to move up to a higher grade of instrument it will hold it's value. Comes with 4 fine tuners, bow, rosin, carrying straps and shoulder rest. It is tuned up and ready to go. I realize the photos aren't the best but I can send others if needed. I am asking $125 OBO and willing to take a firearm or factory ammo in trade. Prefer to do a FTF transaction in the Albany Lebanon area. Please contact me by PM and we can meet up.

MVC-116S.JPG MVC-117S.JPG MVC-118S.JPG MVC-119S.JPG MVC-120S.JPG MVC-121S.JPG MVC-122S.JPG MVC-123S.JPG MVC-124S.JPG