JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a one-stop shop dealer in the greater Portland area (or a little beyond.) I have to update my trust to be compliant with the ATF's photo/fingerprint guidelines, and I want to get a suppressor order into the stack. Are there any dealers that help facilitate that process (for whatever fee) so I don't have to go get prints done at County, get photos at Walgreens, and generally travel eighteen different places in order to place an order?

Any help appreciated - thanks much

Sporting Systems in Vancouver does it all. Trusts, biometric prints, pics, and a large supply of suppressors and SBRs. Better yet, no sales tax to the Oregon buyer and the transfer in Oregon is included. We make it really easy.

Sporting Systems in Vancouver does it all. Trusts, biometric prints, pics, and a large supply of suppressors and SBRs. Better yet, no sales tax to the Oregon buyer and the transfer in Oregon is included. We make it really easy.
Thanks for the info! I'll make a point to get up your way

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads