JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$15
City
Bow
State
Washington
Zip Code
Fellas I'm in a bit of a spot.

My truck died at the worst time. Low on funds due to my pupper just going through Parvo......

So I'm hoping to trade all the reloading stuff I've been collecting for the past 3 yrs for a vehicle. Needing a little work is ok I'm a decent mechanic.

Going to make a detailed list shortly but consist of an RCBS single stage press kit plus a ton of extras that I've collected. I have everything(and I mean everything) you need to reload except for a good reloading manual. Dies for 5.56 and .357 (cause that's what I shoot a lot) 5k+ primers, 15+ lbs of powder(all sealed), and tons of brass and projectiles. It's 2 big totes full of stuff......

Can possibly add some cash or other stuff. Willing to deliver if you have a vehicle I can use.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I know it may be a pita, but an actual "complete" accounting of what someone gets for 12 bills would help you get your asking price friend..
Well considering I stated 5k primers, 15lbs of powder, projectiles, brass, and the press with everything you could need I figured the value was evident. Just the primers are worth $700.....

Will be doing an inventory and probably raising the price if it doesn't go this weekend. It's probably closer to $2500 in stuff

And that's why a thorough accounting of whats included would help you.

As an example, being specific about what press you have would help.

Used single stage presses regularly go for $50-100 dollars here..

Just trying to help.

Just trying to help.
Everything is new never used. It's the RCBS ROCK Chucker master reload kit

Just trying to help.

Just trying to help.
And I appreciate the help man. Don't mean to come off short. Just everything is in climate controlled storage in tubs. However when I say I have everything I mean everything. And it's all still in the package.

Bullet puller kit, powder trickler, cases with the cards to write everything down, thousands of clean deprimed cases ready to be reloaded, tons of Hornady and other brand projectiles. Lots of variations of powders and bullet weights. It's a lot seriously

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top