JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
RCBS
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello everyone,

I am looking to sell my full reloading setup as a complete package. I got all this setup and had 2 kids shortly after, and I'm just not going to have the time to utilize it. I have loaded less that 500 rounds with this setup so it's practically brand new, some of the equipment was only used once.

Below I have listed everything in the entire setup. I used a mixture of Cabela's, Amazon, and Midway to gather the retail prices of the items because that is where I sourced most of these items from. For consumables that were partially used I just did a %. I did not count out the brass, you will have to gauge what's there based on the pictures I have attached. The total value at retail is $1,200, I am asking $900.

There are detailed pictures of everything attached to this post.

Note: the workbench in the pictures is not included in this deal. However, I would be willing to sell it with this package for an extra $300. I made the entire back shelf system myself (I'm not woodworker) and stained it all (there are some bare spots on the back legs). It took me a ton of hours. If you are interested in the workbench along with everything, let me know and I can get you more detailed pictures if you want.

Let me know if you have any questions. This is the perfect setup for anyone looking to get into reloading!

Cash only
I will not ship
I will not part this out, it's all or nothing. Please do not ask!

Reloading spreadsheet.PNG IMG_2822.JPG IMG_2823.JPG IMG_2824.JPG IMG_2826.JPG IMG_2827.JPEG IMG_2828.JPG IMG_2829.JPG IMG_2830.JPG IMG_2831.JPG IMG_2832.JPG IMG_2833.JPG IMG_2834.JPG IMG_2835.JPG IMG_2836.JPG IMG_2837.JPG IMG_2838.JPG IMG_2840.JPEG IMG_2841.JPG IMG_2842.JPG IMG_2843.JPG IMG_2844.JPG IMG_2845.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top