Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Full-on laid down the RECALL card to Betty Komp today!

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Stomper, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

I have analyzed the county election numbers for all 19 precincts in the 22nd district. She didn't fare so well in many of them, especially given the huge disparity in election expenditures between all the campaigns.

Below is latest plea and declaration of what will transpire if she votes for SB941:

Rep. Komp,

Please understand that I'm being as polite as possible, and please know that I really do like you as a person, but I sent you an email a few days ago stating my opposition (and opinion) of SB941, the unenforceable (and supposed) "Gun safety" bill, and have heard nothing back in response.

The bullying methods used to move this forward and making it not available to be referred to the voters (should it be passed) via the ABUSE of the "emergency" status is DESPICABLE! In fact just this morning it was stated on the radio that a PSU study has found violent crime has gone down. There's no "emergency", there's no "crisis".

If you vote for this, I will be forced to launch a recall effort against you, post haste. We have analyzed the election data for all 19 precincts in your district and we only need 1,912 valid signatures to trigger a recall election. We have zeroed in on the specific precincts you didn't do well in and will concentrate our efforts there first, then move outwards. The margins of your re-election were slim, given the vast differences spent on all the campaigns.

You may continue to choose not to acknowledge my pleas calling on you to do the right thing and avoid all of this, but I'm ready and willing to stand up for mine and everyone else's Constitutional Liberties.

The preservation of true Liberty is not for the faint of heart!

Sincerely,

-"Hurricane Stomper" (redacted so you pervs can't peek in my windows... LOL)

ikemay, robertg, BrentN and 28 others like this.
  2. Fin and Feather Guns

Fin and Feather Guns Ridgefield Member

Wow... Usually they at least give you the "form letter" response! You got completely ignored.. What happened to for the people, by the people? She has apparently forgotten her people! Good job, very well written letter!

3. tkdguy

tkdguy Portland, Oregon Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

I have recently, and will in the future contribute to recalls regardless if they are in my district. tkdguy

robertg, Stomper, Jamie6.5 and 2 others like this.
  4. Stomper

By them not acknowledging my correspondence in any fashion tells me they are too busy wiping the scat from their underpants and office furniture.

I've now gained volunteers and others who have prior campaign experience working these local precincts during elections.

There's a freight train commin' your way, you cowardly progressive scum, and I'm slammin' the throttle to wide open.... just try me. :mad:

ikemay, Caveman Jim, etrain16 and 5 others like this.
  5. Foreverlost

Foreverlost South of LesbianVille, OR. Active Member

She isn't the only supporter of SB941 ignoring their constituents that oppose SB941. Neither Representative John Lively or Senator Lee Beyer will reply to my e-mails.

I will not forget!

Foreverlost,

Koda and Stomper like this.
  6. bolus

bolus Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Let me know before you start so we can coordinate efforts. Also, it would probably be good for you to hear our experiences these last few weeks so message me your email or phone. No reason for you to have to redo any of the stuff we did that was not useful in the end. I wasted a whole lot of time trying to get support from different groups who all turned us away. So no reason for you to waste your time with the same activities.

7. Stomper

I am actually driving in traffic right now, using voice recognition on my Bluetooth of course, LOL! But I will message you later this evening with my info and we will definitely coordinate. Thank you very much!

8. Raidingtime

Raidingtime SE Portland Oregon Well-Known Member

I'm behind you. Thank you for voicing your and our society's opinion. I have emailed my legislators and senator a few times. Typically takes them a month to respond with "thank you for your letter.... I don't care". Still good to let them know that we're watching them.

best defense and Stomper like this.
  9. Stomper

Just pulled into the office parking lot...

I have had quite a few correspondence interactions with Betty Komp, she's never taken more than a day or two to at least send a form letter type response.

I actually helped her out one time by gettng (and sending her) the stats, results, impacts on Washington's privatization of the liquor control as she was at a loss on what to think when it came up here in Oregon... lord she was lovey-dovey! :rolleyes:

Caveman Jim and Raidingtime like this.
  10. bolus

These guys are paid off. Just like Riley saying yesterday that he had no Idea Bloomberg was involved in Everytown and gave him a giant contribution. These guys are pushing someone else's agenda and was trying to get it through as fast as possible so no one would notice

Caveman Jim, RW-Ore and Stomper like this.
  11. WAYNO

WAYNO Oregon City Gold Supporter Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

I also receive zero replies from Rep. Brent Barton.

WAYNO.

etrain16 and Stomper like this.
  12. tkdguy

I just sent emails to Evans, Barton, Boone, Clem, komp, and Mckeown--all politely requesing their vote against sB 941.

I just received an email from Senator Baetschiger who recommended directing a campaign against House chair Rep. Val Hoyle now.

13. bolus

You mean the Van Hoyle that had people drive to the state capital from hundreds of miles away to give testimony only then to push the bill through before the time to give testimony was completed without considering any amendments? Only way on her is to support the recall.

14. Stomper

PAGING DR. BOLUS, PAGING DR. BOLUS!!!

Just got home, sending you a convo... ;)

Raidingtime likes this.
  15. meener777

meener777 King County Active Member

Get some Stomper!

ikemay likes this.
  16. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I attempted to speak to him in person while in the Capitol today, unfortunately the House was in session the whole time we were there and he wasn't available. The office guy took my name and number and noted my opposition. I would really liked to have spoken to him in person so it wouldn't be so easy for him to evade my comments via email and phone.

I can say this, walking through the capitol today, I walked by many reception desks for both senators and reps - and the phones were pretty much silent. We should be lighting them up right now. Those aids were looking quite bored for the most part.

U201491 and Caveman Jim like this.
  17. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

It would be fun to deliver a card, in person, to her, and inside it could say "We've initiated your recall!" Just so you could savor the look on her face.

Caveman Jim likes this.
  18. Koda

Koda Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter 2016 Volunteer

Stomper, that’s a well written letter

I still think the recall should be initiated immediately anyways. We need anti-gun politicians out of office in a big way.

Caveman Jim likes this.
  19. Stomper

Well the kicker to that is... Betty Komp has never come out publicly as pro-2A or anti-2A (AFAIK) Her claim to fame, and ALL she ever talks about in her news letters is education, education, education... always education.

The funding bill for schools that she was so recently proud of (she chairs that committee) just got blown from the water today by the Oregon Courts, as they just lost 1.6 BILLION DOLLARS from the general budget to fund the PERS system that they had planned on saving by "changing the deal" and reducing those benefits. I just knew there was going to be a last minute "crisis" so they could get their grubby hands on the tax kicker. :mad:

Caveman Jim likes this.
  20. tkdguy

Please keep after her! Thanks. tkdguy

Gator Monroe likes this.