JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
What you see is what you get . Here is a basic complete everything Anderson Ar15 except for the PSA barrel and BCG. Oh and it's also OD green . It slings lead. Less than 60 rnds through it . I just test fired it after it was built and colored all fancy .

The story, it's a good one :

I ended up buying 2 dozen stripped lowers, uppers and build kits a year ago when Killary Clinton was up in the poles, and I wanted to be safe in case D.C. Came at us patriots with a gun grab . I'm on my 14th build of the 2 dozen . Getting kinda tired. And I'm getting Wild hairs up my bubblegum causing me to try out new things on these builds , some small , some big, some expensive, some OD green.... litteraly modeled it after my kids little green plastic army man. Ya know the ones we all grew up blowing up with black cats.

Wife is pretty pissed , I guess she didn't understand or realize or I didn't tell her, That when I dropped a paycheck on gun parts they would turn into 24 complete rifles. Who cares about that part anyway it's all hazy and I'm wrong anyway you look at it .

Back to the point .

Gents and laidies alike whom understand my current hardship . Save my bubblegum , please, buy this ar15 by Monday night at the latest so I can bare minimum show the wife they are going away and cash is magically re appearing into our savings . Get me out of the dog houses . This is the NW it's cold and rainy out here and the wifi sucks.

Price is 500$ plus you pay FFl .

I'll throw in a mag and some ammo to show some grade A american love. Comes with the KAK can and A2 bird cage (matching color) . Like I said . Wild hairs.

Depending on how quick it sells here and the wife's reaction I could be posting another one , and another one , and so on . But only one at a time from my least favorite to my favorite. Until the wife is satisfied. ( she only thinks I have 7 at the moment so don't get to excited ) it will end there . Hopefully .

Thank you ,

and please even if you don't buy this Ar15 , learn from my mistake. If you are going to buy this many Ar's at once ( and you eventually will ) and not tell the wife about it , buy a second house to hide them in . Burry them in the back yard , sink them in the pond out back . Something anything other than buyin a second bigger safe to store them in that the wife will eventually notice.

God bless .

503 407 6917

IMG_3593.JPG IMG_3594.JPG IMG_3592.JPG

I'll sweeten the deal by adding a stripped Anderson lower to this package . $500 for everything you pay FFL fees.

Thank you .

God bless.

Got to say this is the absolute best for sale ad I have ever read. Thank you! As well as good luck with your sale.

If I wanted to change those priorities , either way I'd end up loosing guns. Don't believe me , ask my first wife . She got the scar 17 and my dog .

Read this to my wife. She thought it was funny.

Now if she finds out about my half dozen consecutive serial number lowers I can point at you and tell her I'm not so bad.

THANK YOU BROTHER!

GLWS

Sold . Thank you everyone for your support and kind advice .

Hopefully we will not meet again anytime soon under the same circumstances.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.