JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Our full distance (400 yard) KD event will be at Douglas Ridge Rifle Club May 21 and 22. This is an all centerfire event. We will shoot 25, 100 and 200 on Saturday and 100, 200, 300, 400 on Sunday.

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/eagle-c...n-distance-may-21-22-2016-tickets-18801796680

It is strongly suggested that you have previous Appleseed experience and have earned your rifleman patch - but it is not required. All are welcome. If you haven't stretched the legs of your rifle past 100 or 200 yards, this is a great opportunity.

DRRC Flyer KD.jpg

DRRC Flyer KD.jpg

Mag fed, semi auto with adjustable sights (or glass) and an adjustable sling (GI Web sling) is ideal.

That said any center fire rifle (up to 8mm) will do.

The skills are taught on Saturday and Sunday, but Sunday is usually more about going over what was learned on Saturday and putting it to use doing more shooting.

I just signed up! What is the ammo count? I shot over 400 rounds at an Appleseed event last weekend, but that was 22lr. The cost of centerfire ammo will be much more and I'll need to decide which rifle based on the ammo count/cost. 30.06 or 5.56.

Crap. Won't be able to attend this year, as that's our anniversary weekend.
However, I strongly recommend this to anyone that wants to really learn how to use their rifle. This clinic is worth every nickle.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top