JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Fukushima radiation has reached North American shores
Statesman Journal 11:35 a.m. PDT April 6, 2015

http://www.statesmanjournal.com/story/tech/science/environment/2015/04/06/fukushima-radiation-reached-north-american-shores/25322871/

Seaborne radiation from Japan's Fukushima nuclear disaster has reached North America.

Scientists at the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution detected small amounts of cesium-134 and cesium-137 in a sample of seawater taken in February from a dock on Vancouver Island, British Columbia.

It's the first time radioactivity from the March 2011 triple meltdown has been identified on West Coast shores.

I've worked with nuclear reactors and radioactive materials all of my adult life, and I'm now over 60. Yes, I do glow in the dark, but it's only certain parts. And to tell the truth, it is pretty neat! :D:D

Fukushima radiation has reached North American shores
Statesman Journal 11:35 a.m. PDT April 6, 2015

Seaborne radiation from Japan's Fukushima nuclear disaster has reached North America.

Scientists at the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution detected small amounts of cesium-134 and cesium-137 in a sample of seawater taken in February from a dock on Vancouver Island, British Columbia.

It's the first time radioactivity from the March 2011 triple meltdown has been identified on West Coast shores.
Big whoop. I don't eat fish.

Well it may seem insignificant but it also is accumulative in the food chain and glowing fish may be in our future. Fish is a major part of our diet here. Ahh hell they are going to get ya no matter what direction you go. -fu-ch-et I am still eating my salmon..... Free flashlights with every catch...................................o_O

Just a tidbit.

And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; 9And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

10And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; 11And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

Ok let the fear ridden attack now LOL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads