JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ya know I saw a couple auctions on gun broker for basically a complete KT, minus the frame, went for about $50 each. A couple p3ats, and a p11. Might keep an eye on that, could find a slide that isn't all buggered up.

the little thing that sits on the left top side of the frame (don't know the name, it's part#272 in my keltec .32 manual) fell out when I took the slide off. Not sure if that's an issue, but it's never happened while stripping any other keltec I've owned
I believe you are talking about the ejector, and in the .380 is does drop out. Just make sure it is back when you reassemble it. I've lost mine many times, and they tumble and bounce under couches and into furnace registers and anywhere you wouldn't think of looking for them. That's one part that I'd have designed to stay in the gun. The .380 is not a good design, but once you know it's foibles it works well, and is cheap and serves as a throw away life saver.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.