JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The 640 is traded pending a meeting with the other forum member.

I purchased this gun a few months back, and I’m finding that I just don’t shoot/carry it much. I have a S&W 442 for carry, and a Ruger SP101 for range shooting. So I’m looking to trade this little guy for something that I might use more. Since this is the holiday season, there are a lot of things going on, so I’d like to limit trades to King Country, preferably near Bellevue. Also, I’m not interested in selling at this time.

For trade is a Smith & Wesson 640 in .38 Special, (NOT a .357.) The gun is in excellent condition. The trigger is smooth and light, (lighter than my 442.) The finish on the gun is in excellent condition with no major scrapes or dents. I have shot about 100 rounds through this gun, and it shot flawlessly. This gun weighs around 23 oz. and the felt recoil is definitely easier on the hand than the 442.

The Smith will come with an S&W cardboard box, a set of wood Badger grips (I believe that they are made from walnut) and a High Noon Down Under Holster (with leather straps.) The Badger grips typically sell of $70 new, and the holster sells for $90 new. Overall this package is worth about $550 to $600.

What am I looking for?

- a SIG 239, 228, 229
- a CZ PCR or P01
- a Glock 19 (3rd Gen)
- S&W MP9c
- a lower-end 1911
- a Browning HiPower
- a Kahr P9 or PM9
- S&W 442, 642, or 638 (No-lock models only; straight across trade for 640 without grips or holster.)
- a 9mm Carbine (Ruger, Marlin, Beretta)
- a .357 Lever Action (Marlin?)

As always, I’m willing to listen to other offers.

Thanks for looking

TMann

S&W 640 with Badger wood grips:

640.jpg

High Noon Down Under Holster (stock photo from company website):

PM sent your way. Is the book included? (LOL)

Hi Gunwheeler. PM reply sent. And no, the book isn't included. :) However, I would recommend picking up a copy, if you're looking for some good holiday reading. The book is written by Dr. John Lott, and is called "The Bias Against Guns: Why Almost Everything You've Heard About Gun Control Is Wrong." Good stuff. :s0155:

TMann

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top