JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The "gift that keeps on giving' Dept.

Another law enforcement death from Fast & Furious

The Los Angeles Times reported yesterday that a rifle connected to the Operation Fast & Furious scandal was used in the murder of a Mexican police chief earlier this year in the state of Jalisco…

<broken link removed>

It is sad that most of America is more concerned about Dancing With The Stars.

History will show this as one of our darkest political times.

Benghazi, NSA surveillance, IRS targeting, and it goes on and on with no end in sight.

hot about the hot mic that Obama thought was off when he said"I can't believe I have to miss a good day of GOLF for this CRAP" july 4th,2013 after independence day speech.
I think they should ban golf clubs. I spent 21 years in military defending this guys freedom of speech? yes I did. too bad I cannot tell him face to face about my feelings about golf while troops are dying on battle fields.

hot about the hot mic that Obama thought was off when he said"I can't believe I have to miss a good day of GOLF for this CRAP" july 4th,2013 after independence day speech.
I think they should ban golf clubs. I spent 21 years in military defending this guys freedom of speech? yes I did. too bad I cannot tell him face to face about my feelings about golf while troops are dying on battle fields.
It looks like that story came from Duh Progressive which is a satire site. There's no need to use obvious fabrications as there's plenty of other things to use.

"I should have wished that no one within the state should be able to say he was above the law; and that no one without should be able to dictate so that the state should be obliged to recognize his authority. For, be the constitution of a government what it may, if there be within it's jurisdiction a single man who is not subject to the law, all the rest are necessarily at his discretion."

Jean Jacques Rousseau
Origins of Inequality Among Men, 1754

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top