JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Sandpoint
State
Idaho
Zip Code
Hello,

I recently bought a couple of HK subcompacts and decided to move to the 9mm H&K P30 platform, so I'm selling or trading my Sig P250 stuff as follows:

One complete Gen 2 Compact chambered in .40 SW (medium grip frame & Sig night sights) with:

Two 14 round mags in .40 SW, one 13 rounder, one 10 rounder, 19 rounds of Hornady .40SW Critical Defense, and 35 rounds of WWB .40SW

and...

a Gen 2 P250 9mm Compact caliber xchange slide (also w/Sig night sights) with a 17 round 9mm mag, one 15 rounder, and two 10 rounders

and...

a Safariland right hand OWB belt/paddle P250/P320 holster,

and...

a case (as depicted in the photos)

All slides/mags are Sig OEM and everything is in perfect operational condition and at least excellent cosmetic condition. Shoots smooth as butter. I purchased the gun new and am the original owner. Total round count on the FCU is less than 500 split about evenly between the .40 SW and 9mm slides. Cleaned and oiled after every range visit. Never had a single failure of any sort. The red mark in the photos is my amateur attempt to obscure the FCU serial number with Photoshop.

The P250 is the antecedent to the P320 and as a result shares much of the modularity with the P320 (mags, most grip modules, triggers, holsters). It differs significantly only in that it is DAO hammer-fired and has a super light, smooth, and consistent DA pull. Makes a lot of sense for someone bought into the P320 system that may also want to try a Sig hammer gun or would prefer a safer carry option. I was originally thinking of staying in the Sig modular family for myself but decided against going with the P320 in the end.

Nutnfancy reviews of the gun: here, here, and here

$675 (plus any FFL fees on your end)

I would also happily consider trades for:

1. H&K P30 or P30L plus accessories in similar condition (V3 preferred but would consider V1)
2. Walther P99 AS plus accessories in similar condition (maybe, want to try one on for a minute)
3. Italian 12gauge semi-auto shotgun (maybe, could use an upgrade from the Rem 570)

I have absolutely no interest in Glocks or any striker-fired pistols other than (potentially) the Walther P99 AS.

Listing this in North ID where my family spends a lot of time (and I am right now) but my FFL dealers will be in Montana and it's just as easy for me to meet up in Western MT (either Missoula area or Sanders County)

IMG_0286.JPG IMG_0290.JPG IMG_0291.JPG IMG_0294.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello,

I recently bought a couple of HK subcompacts and decided to move to the 9mm H&K P30 platform, so I'm selling or trading my Sig P250 stuff as follows:

One complete Gen 2 Compact chambered in .40 SW (medium grip frame & Sig night sights) with:

Two 14 round mags in .40 SW, one 13 rounder, one 10 rounder, 19 rounds of Hornady .40SW Critical Defense, and 35 rounds of WWB .40SW

and...

a Gen 2 P250 9mm Compact caliber xchange slide (also w/Sig night sights) with a 17 round 9mm mag, one 15 rounder, and two 10 rounders

and...

a Safariland right hand OWB belt/paddle P250/P320 holster,

and...

a case (as depicted in the photos)

All slides/mags are Sig OEM and everything is in perfect operational condition and at least excellent cosmetic condition. Shoots smooth as butter. I purchased the gun new and am the original owner. Total round count on the FCU is less than 500 split about evenly between the .40 SW and 9mm slides. Cleaned and oiled after every range visit. Never had a single failure of any sort. The red mark in the photos is my amateur attempt to obscure the FCU serial number with Photoshop.

The P250 is the antecedent to the P320 and as a result shares much of the modularity with the P320 (mags, most grip modules, triggers, holsters). It differs significantly only in that it is DAO hammer-fired and has a super light, smooth, and consistent DA pull. Makes a lot of sense for someone bought into the P320 system that may also want to try a Sig hammer gun or would prefer a safer carry option. I was originally thinking of staying in the Sig modular family for myself but decided against going with the P320 in the end.

Nutnfancy reviews of the gun: here, here, and here

$675 (plus any FFL fees on your end)

I would also happily consider trades for:

1. H&K P30 or P30L plus accessories in similar condition (V3 preferred but would consider V1)
2. Walther P99 AS plus accessories in similar condition (maybe, want to try one on for a minute)
3. Italian 12gauge semi-auto shotgun (maybe, could use an upgrade from the Rem 570)

I have absolutely no interest in Glocks or any striker-fired pistols other than (potentially) the Walther P99 AS.

Listing this in North ID where my family spends a lot of time (and I am right now) but my FFL dealers will be in Montana and it's just as easy for me to meet up in Western MT (either Missoula area or Sanders County)

View attachment 1231785 View attachment 1231786 View attachment 1231787 View attachment 1231788
Is this gun still available?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.