Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS/WTT WA FSOPT BUSSE NMSFNO w/ HandShaped Micarta+Custom Kydex!! Withdrawn For Now

Discussion in 'Edged Weapon Classifieds' started by Boss, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Boss

Boss USA Member

Greetings all,

As per usual, I'll let the photo do most of the talking...

A very nice example of Busse's finest (IMHO), the NMSFNO--Nuclear Meltdown Special Forces Natural Outlaw. I believe this is a sage w/ hand smoothed/shaped black micarta combo. This one is pretty much mint/unused by me other than a little fondling/sheath rubbing (very,very slight) as the photo shows. Believe edge is still factory. Included is a very nice custom kydex sheath, including TekLok. I will NOT be separating the sheath from the knife.

FWIW, I consider the the NMSFNO, particularly with the hand-shaped Micarta grips to the very best med/large hard use field knife on the planet at the moment.

As usual, I offer a 24 hr. no-use/no-modification/no disassembly inspection period.

Asking $Withdrawn for now Shipped USPS Priority with Tracking # & Insurance.

Trade wise: Mostly looking for cash on this one, but I *might* consider an excellent condition/like new Wicked Edge system as partial trade. Expect to be adding cash on your side of course.

If you are an FFL holder, I may consider trading towards a limited number of handguns, top of the list would be a SIG 220ST Elite Match, a Springfield Champion Operator, or S&W M&P Pro (Longslide). Some cash might trade hands depending on what you have.

The usuals:

Any trade offer must be in excellent++/LNIB condition. **If you've done any home mods, I'm probably not interested.**

Requirement: Any item mailed to me must be PROPERLY packaged. That means a proper-sized BOX, bubble wrap, and packing materials. I'm getting tired of receiving knives with what appears to be a grand total of about 15 seconds of packing effort

If you don't have anything I'm looking for in trade and/or are interested in purchasing and/or have a counter-offer, please do NOT ask me what I'll take for it--email/pm me an offer. Do your research...Low-ballers will be ignored. :thumbdn:

Please do not waste my time. If you say 'Deal,' I expect you to honor your commitment. Please have your financials in order before making offers.

Other Conditions: USA only, must be 21 years old, USPS Money Order only. I reserve the right to withdraw at any time, reject any/all offers, with or without selling/trading, etc etc etc.

May be listed elsewhere as well.

Email or PM with any questions.

Thanks for looking.
    BOSS DSC03140.JPG

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.