JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
In order to fund a build I'm starting, I have to sell something, so I'm not really interested in any trades.

I have an FN FS2000 tactical model, olive green, although fired, it looks unused. Still have the original box, magazine, manual, tool pouch and tools. I later purchased the tactical fore-end that has the three picatinny rails for mounting lights, lasers, or vertical grips onto it. The rail cost me another $175.00. Of course, the original front grip is still with the rifle.

I don't have the capacity to post photos, and if you know what this rifle is, you don't need photos anyhow because it looks like all the other olive colored FS2000's. Rifle, fore-end and everything else that came with it, including the tactical fore-end for attaching things.

This rifle is completely ambidextrous from the factory.

Anyone truly interested is welcome to shoot it if necessary.

I'm in the Portland Oregon metro area. Buyer to pay shipping, and FFL costs if applicable.

$1650 for everything above. Reasonable offers welcome, no lowball offers though please as I'm not that hard up to sell it.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.