Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

FS / WTT drop safe $450 obo

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by fishorgolf, Feb 11, 2013.

1. fishorgolf

fishorgolf Portland Oregon Member

If you have ever priced these drop safes they run $800 to $1000 and up. The Kaba Mas locks alone are over $300 each and are sold local at Allied Safe and Security in Portland Or. This safe was installed and maintained by Allied, if you want to add some security to you belongings PM me with a cash offer of $450 or obo, willing to consider trades thanks for looking Sorry about not having any pictures I'll e-mail you pictures oe I'll e-mail anyone who might post them for me thanks, Grant.

2. billyinfinity

billyinfinity Portland All pie, all the time. 2015 Volunteer

There's not a whole lot of information here. Is there a make/model of the safe? Dimensions, weight? What type of drop does this drop safe have, i.e. a slot, a depository? What type of Kaba Mas lock (they make a ton of them)? Might be interested... Thanks.

3. fishorgolf

The safe measures 20"w by 30"h by 20" d, I would guess the weight at about 180#s and is not fire rated. The only model / makers mark tag I've seen is the Allied Safe markings on the front of the safe. Allied had the same locks for sale for $360 each in Portland Or. The safe is in nice shape and is a depository type with a mail box drop compartment on top and two seperate locking compartments below. I have the combos for both and paper work to change it to your combo. My e-mail is hutchins8982@comcast.net if you would like to see some pictures send me a e-mail and I will send you some pictures in return, thanks Grant.

4. fishorgolf

Wonder if everyones safe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,offers ?