JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
FS: Used Leitner-Wise Rifle Company (LWRC) M6A1 16.1” barreled piston upper 5.56mm $850

I have a used Leitner-Wise Rifle Company (LWRC) M6A1 piston upper in 5.56mm NATO for sale
Caliber: 5.56 NATO
Barrel:] Fully chrome lined, 16.1" M4 profile 1:7 twist rate, with standard A2 flash hider
Hand Guard: Carbine length Grenadier Precision free-floating quad rail, with removable top
BCG: Full auto bolt carrier, bolt and standard charging handle

This upper was purchased new in 2005 (I think it was 2005…. It might have been 2004???).
It is not a piston conversion – it was assembled entirely by the Leitner Wise Rifle Company. (Now LWRCI)
I am the original owner.

I have fired approximately 2200 rounds through this upper: All brass-cased Federal XM193 or AE223.
The gun has been meticulously cared for and cleaned over the years, although it has the expected wear from use.
This upper has been shot (including at a carbine class); It has not been a safe queen.

The short stroke piston system makes this upper very reliable easy to maintain.
There has been no evidence of “carrier tilt” wear.
This is a great upper if you run a suppressor (very clean!) or have a registered full auto lower.

Bolt carrier group (two piece, not the one-piece BCG currently sold by LWRCI), and bolt face

Short stroke piston system
There is some baked-on carbon on the barrel under the top rail (due to the function of the piston-driven upper). I have not been able to remove this residue, but it does not appear to have caused any corrosion.

There is some superficial wear on the rails that does not affect the ability to solidly attach accessories. The worst area of wear is near the ejection port.

This piston upper has been and remains extremely accurate for me. (Definitely the most accurate carbine I have owned)
This is the last target that I fired using this upper prior to cleaning it and putting it up for sale:
10 shots of Federal AE223 55 gr FMJ at 100 yards from a sandbag, using an Aimpoint C3 2MOA. There is one pulled shot that I called...apparently I was thinking about something else at the time

PRICE:
$850 plus $25 shipping

Or make a reasonable offer.
Trades I'd consider - asking or adding for $$ to make up the difference:
- Arsenal (Saiga) AK in 7.62x39
- S&W 442's or 642's
- Factory threaded barrel for Sig P226 1/2x28
- Factory ammo: WWB .45ACP, 9mm and/or .40SW. Winchester 308 FMJ, other??

Terms:
USPS M.O, preferred., Personal checks held until they clear.
I will not to use PayPal due to their anti-gun policies. (Let's stick together folks!!)
I will ship upon the receipt of funds.

I've mostly been a lurker on this site (Obviously, if you look at my post count!)
You can check my feedback on AR15.com under the name "Cioppino"

Please email me at [email protected] if interested.
Will try to reply to all emails within 24 hours.
Thanks for looking.

Still available...trades I'm looking for....(with $ from you or me to make up the difference..)

- Arsenal (Saiga) AK in 7.62x39, or another NICE quality AK
- S&W 442's or 642's
- No-lock S&W revolvers....38 spl, .357 magnum in particular
- Factory threaded barrel for Sig P226 1/2x28
- Factory ammo: WWB or Federal .45ACP, 9mm and/or .40SW, 308 FMJ, 5.56mm XM193, other??
- Factory complete lower from LMT, DD or Colt
- Colt series 70 or older Colt 1911 - beat up is fine, want for a custom project
- Stoeger double trigger coach gun in 12ga
- Remington 700 LTR, PSS, SPS, VS (i.e. heavy barrel) in .308
- Aimpoint T1 or M4s
- Remington 870 12 gauge

....or...????
Make an offer, worst I can say is no.

Thanks for the offers...still available!
Really want a Arsenal AK or Aimpoint T1.....!
But I'm open to hearing about whatever you've got to offer!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.