Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

FS: Taylor's Pedersoli Wildbuster 1886/71 45-70 Gov't lever action

Reactions
Feedback
3 / 0 / 0
Ad Type
For Sale
Price
$1350
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45-70
City
tacoma
State
Washington
Hello!

I have for sale a Pedersoli lever action rifle in 45-70 Gov't. It is NIB and has remained unfired. It was purchased in Feb. 2019. I am selling because it somehow developed surface rust on top of the barrel all the while it sat in its factory packaging. I am not happy about this and the company's customer service is unhelpful, so I wish to sell it. The rust is not grand (see pics), I have wiped it off with a gun rag and it did okay but is still noticeable. If you have a remedy for this, great! Other than the slight rust, the rifle is pristine. Rifles go for more than my asking price on GB and elsewhere. Asking price is $1350.00

I am not too interested in trades but if I am they have to be CRF as minimum and with sights, preferred. NO handguns or semi-auto rifles!!!
Thanks.

20190820_174315.jpg
20190820_174323.jpg
20190813_111005.jpg
20190820_174338.jpg

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

1371JarHead

Reactions
Feedback
1 / 0 / 0
Dude that is just unbelievably awe-full support, they should have took it back and re blued it at the very least and thrown in a case 45.70 govt on top.

OP
T
Reactions
Feedback
3 / 0 / 0
Thanks! I treat my rifles well and I never experienced this! Shame. Sturdy beast of a rifle, too. You ever experience this?

1371JarHead

Reactions
Feedback
1 / 0 / 0
Thanks! I treat my rifles well and I never experienced this! Shame. Sturdy beast of a rifle, too. You ever experience this?
Never heard of it, I mean it could be a bunch of things from some sort of salt that was on the plastic to moisture, but I'm betting on that their blueing process was just a bit off that day, I cant believe they wont help you out, I mean its a pretty expensive shooter.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online