JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_3870.JPG IMG_3871.JPG IMG_3872.JPG IMG_3873.JPG IMG_3874.JPG IMG_3881.JPG IMG_3883.JPG IMG_3884.JPG IMG_3886.JPG IMG_3887.JPG IMG_3888.JPG IMG_3889.JPG Hello,

I'm selling my old tried and true classic S&W K-frame Model 10-7 snubnose 38 Special revolver to help fund something else. I'll miss it as it's such a great carry with it's round butt and fixed sights. You hardly notice it for a revolver. It's rated +P so there's no worries about what diet of 38spl you feed it. It also handles great (low recoil) and gives me tight groups at 20 feet at the range. Typical holster wear and a few scuffs, but a solid piece (as these older S&W are). This has the good stuff... pre-lock and firing pin on the hammer. Nice S&W wood grips too.

I'm out in the Camas / Washougal area so I'd prefer to meet at SafeFire for the FFL transfer. I'd split that FFL fee with you as well.

You'll also get two holsters (outside the pants and an inside the pocket). See photos.

Asking $500

I'm not interested in trades, but might be convinced if you have a .357 in a model 65, 66, or 19 in a snubnose. Only those. I could add cash on my end to help balance the trade values. It must be Smith and Wesson though as I'm bias. :)

Oh, I've got a 1950 Mossberg .410 bolt action shotgun I'm selling here as well. I'd make a deal on both... either to sell or trade.

Please message me directly with offers or questions. Thanks much.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top