JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For Sale: My 458.

Upper is perfectly stock and in the same condition it left factory. Chamber and throat polished by RRA. I have put less than 50 rounds down the tube. Thumps pretty darn good. One magazine w/ green follower, sling.

Lower is a New Frontier plastic thing, i have put exactly 3 rounds down the tube on this lower. It is also in pristine condition and only a couple months old.

Rifle has only been out once or twice in its life.

SPF, no trades (unless its mk1 VW stuff). Offers will be considered at the very least.

I am willing to separate:

Upper $650 SPF
Ammo/Brass etc $SOLD
Lower $100 SPF

Thanks!

p1010003st.jpg

p1010004jw.jpg

p1010005rc.jpg

Here's an UPDATE:

This user has not sent me my reloading components yet. I paid him via PP on the 4th this is the 22nd and I still haven't got my stuff. I have only been able to be in contact with him once since the sale. He will not answer his phone. Won't answer text msg. Won't answer email. I left him a long voicemail last night warning him of what i am doing right now. Brining this to the public view.

He's probably pissed cause he could have sold that thing for like 2000.00 had he waited a couple more weeks, good luck getting your stuff .. Just file a paypal dispute or if your bank covers fraud file a claim with them ...

Final UPDATE:
Postage was purchased on the 21st (friday) and arrived today (Monday) exactly 2 working days later for the post office. Upon inspection of the package Russ (the seller) included a very well written letter explaining some personal situations that had arisen since our initial transaction, along with a few added goodies. I have no hard feelings toward him and if the occasion arose again to purchase something from him I probably would.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.