Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

FS: RRA 458 SOCOM Carbine AR rifle package w/ ammo, dies, components! SPF Thurs

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by jrrenfro, Dec 4, 2012.

1. jrrenfro

jrrenfro OR Member

For Sale: My 458.

Upper is perfectly stock and in the same condition it left factory. Chamber and throat polished by RRA. I have put less than 50 rounds down the tube. Thumps pretty darn good. One magazine w/ green follower, sling.

Lower is a New Frontier plastic thing, i have put exactly 3 rounds down the tube on this lower. It is also in pristine condition and only a couple months old.

Rifle has only been out once or twice in its life.

SPF, no trades (unless its mk1 VW stuff). Offers will be considered at the very least.

I am willing to separate:

Upper $650 SPF
    Ammo/Brass etc $SOLD
    Lower $100 SPF

Thanks!

p1010003st.jpg

p1010004jw.jpg

p1010005rc.jpg

2. JonCook

JonCook Salem Oregon Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

do you still have this and where are you located.

3. jrrenfro

jrrenfro OR Member

Sale pending, to be completed Thursday. Will update listing depending outcome.

4. gundogr

gundogr Duvall New Member

did this get sold?
    thanks

5. e55komp

e55komp tacoma Member

please update post, interested in upper. thanks

6. bballer182

bballer182 Molalla Active Member

Here's an UPDATE:

This user has not sent me my reloading components yet. I paid him via PP on the 4th this is the 22nd and I still haven't got my stuff. I have only been able to be in contact with him once since the sale. He will not answer his phone. Won't answer text msg. Won't answer email. I left him a long voicemail last night warning him of what i am doing right now. Brining this to the public view.

7. ptaylor138

ptaylor138 Portland,OR Member

He's probably pissed cause he could have sold that thing for like 2000.00 had he waited a couple more weeks, good luck getting your stuff .. Just file a paypal dispute or if your bank covers fraud file a claim with them ...

8. bballer182

bballer182 Molalla Active Member

Final UPDATE:
    Postage was purchased on the 21st (friday) and arrived today (Monday) exactly 2 working days later for the post office. Upon inspection of the package Russ (the seller) included a very well written letter explaining some personal situations that had arisen since our initial transaction, along with a few added goodies. I have no hard feelings toward him and if the occasion arose again to purchase something from him I probably would.

cgrapego and (deleted member) like this.