JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have F's or trade a like new body armor vest. Full Kevlar front and rear also has fold down groin protector that is also Kevlar. U can remove the Kevlar inserts to inspect. Also has front and rear ceramic plates that will stop up to .308 Cal maybe more. I bought this from a friend that was in Iraq his wife would not let him go over there wi th the old Vietnam eta flak jackets so everyone pitched in and bought him this. When he got there and his commander saw his vest they ended up buying the squad all new vests so this one just hung on the door of the hum vee.that being said this cost 1250 new I would like 500 or same in trade guns only in trade it is in new condition I live in Albany Oregon can meet for face to face sell or trade and bill of sale with I'd.any questions go ahead and ask my phone is 541-971-8233 I can send pics via email or text have not figured out how to put on here yet. This is the real deal not junk thank you.

Good question.it does not have any tags or markings it is fully ajustable I am 6 foot 200 pounds and it fits me my dad is 5 '5 160 and it adjust down to fit him.I will get hold of my friend and get the paper work for it and post that thanks

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top