JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Alright guys, I have a list of different rifle brass that has been sitting in the tub, and I have finally got around to cleaning. Below is a list of the different calibers. All are once fired, mixed headstamp, and have been decapped, and stainless steel tumbled. I have not sized or prepped beyond the cleaning. All brass will be shipped via USPS flat rate boxes. Payments accepted are USPS MO, Paypal, Check, Cashiers Check. Brass will be sold to first "I'll take it" or PM time stamp. Thanks,

x158 7mm Rem Mag. - $65 shipped

x35 270 Win - $12.50 shipped

x153 30-06 Sprg - $65 shipped *SPF*

x12 220 Swift - $7.50 shipped

x38 25-06 $12.50 shipped

x81 308win - $22.50 shipped

I have more brass, but I haven't counted them yet. I will respond to this add with more brass. I know I have 7mm, a few 219 Zipper, 8mm mauser, ect...

Alright guys, I have a list of different rifle brass that has been sitting in the tub, and I have finally got around to cleaning. Below is a list of the different calibers. All are once fired, mixed headstamp, and have been decapped, and stainless steel tumbled. I have not sized or prepped beyond the cleaning. All brass will be shipped via USPS flat rate boxes. Payments accepted are USPS MO, Paypal, Check, Cashiers Check. Brass will be sold to first "I'll take it" or PM time stamp. Thanks,

x158 7mm Rem Mag. - $65 shipped

x35 270 Win - $12.50 shipped

x153 30-06 Sprg - $65 shipped *SPF*

x12 220 Swift - $7.50 shipped

x38 25-06 $12.50 shipped

x81 308win - $22.50 shipped

I have more brass, but I haven't counted them yet. I will respond to this add with more brass. I know I have 7mm, a few 219 Zipper, 8mm mauser, ect...

I would be interested in the 219 Zipper brass.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top