JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
$100 shipped CONUS

This is a brand new USAF issue nomex flight suit. This was issued to me when I was a flyer in the Air Force. Unworn, unwashed, uncut- exactly the way you'd get it from the Supply office.

Size 40R (Regular length)

Great for racing, prepping, auto maintenance, home protection ops, or any time you don't want to catch on fire.

I also have a 48 Regular as well. Same condition, new never worn, washed, or cut (we always cut off the flap over the sleeve pen/pencil pocket).

100% just like you'd get from supply.

If you're not familiar with these, there are lots of pockets: two zippered breast pockets, pencil/pen slots on the left sleeve with a zippered pocket behind for small items, two zippered thigh pockets (one vertical and one horizontal), a flashlight or knife pocket on the left inner thigh with a button closure, and two zippered pockets on the lower legs. There are no pockets on the back anywhere, so being seated is more comfortable. The shoulders are gusseted in back for ease of movement and the waist is adjustable. The zipper on the front is two-way, it zips up when you put it on, but it also zips up from the bottom for uh....well, when 'it' has to come 'out'. The lower legs zip open like bell-bottoms so you can get them down over your boots and hide your boot knife. There is also a velcro patch for a nameplate.

The big advantage to these besides being made of nomex is that you can get them on very quickly (think Alert Crews).

3%2fproducts%2f102705%2fimages%2f4437%2fNomex_Flight_Suit_SLarge1_33__56984.1305905399.1280.1280.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top