JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2000
Manufacturer
LMT
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Happy valley
State
Oregon
Putting my LMT MWS back up for sale...I just dont have the time to give it the love it needs.

Specs: LMT MWS .308 SS Barrel 1:11.25 twist rate.
Sights are Troy flip ups.
Only upgrades are a Hiperfire 24c trigger and a surefire socom muzzle brake.
Also have a railscales hand stop I'll throw in.
Round count: about 500.
$2000 firm
Note: bipod and sight are not included as they were given to my dad
Also note: girlfriend not included. You can see her (dis) approval of this

20171007_142045.jpg 20180826_170012.jpg 20181226_195815.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Trying to finish up 3 LR-308 builds fer relatives or I would jump on this. If I was you I'd trade that girlfriend in for a bottle of whiskey or Brandy for your morning coffee. ;-)

Trying to finish up 3 LR-308 builds fer relatives or I would jump on this. If I was you I'd trade that girlfriend in for a bottle of whiskey or Brandy for your morning coffee. ;-)
Ha! Negative..she puts up with my whiskey/scotch drinking and firearm habits .. and anyone who knows me knows that it takes a saint to put up with me...never leaving her :p (corny as hell but yep)

Ha! Negative..she puts up with my whiskey/scotch drinking and firearm habits .. and anyone who knows me knows that it takes a saint to put up with me...never leaving her :p (corny as hell but yep)
I wish you all the luck. I had one like that for 31 years, before she passed on. She is looking down upon me laughing her butt off at my sad attempts to build decent pistols and rifles. ;-)

Back up...buyer opted out unfortunately...same price but I'll throw in the factory 2 stage trigger as well as the hiperfire 24c, 3 magpul mags, and 3 tti + 5 base plates...a steal!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.