JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$3500
Manufacturer
LMT
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
So this is something I wasn't expecting to come together as fast as it did, and certainly not with the barrel/gas system it has. This was a long term project I was picking up the parts for one at a time, over time, and then suddenly was able to finish it with an über rare piston system and a sale on the (monolithic) upper.

If you're looking at this ad, you probably already know how rare the piston system is, and all about LMT. If not, I'm happy to chat. I'll probably throw a FCG in and get it to the range this weekend just to give her a dance before fully deciding anything, but maybe you'll beat me to it. Less than 250 thru the barrel when I bought it a few weeks ago, haven't even torqued it in yet.

Not eager to let it go, but I do have a custom build coming home soon and other projects, so asking $3500, but flexible, so please make an offer; and open to trades or cash/trade combo. Things I'm interested in:

AK platform anything, really. Try me.
Sig Canebrake or Rattler in .300 BLK
PWS, LWRC, or anything piston driven
45-70 Lever. Pedersoli, Marlin at the top of the list
Shotguns for clays, etc.
Good glass
Ammo: 7.62x39, .308/7.62x51, 9mm, .45, .223/5.56
Also into guitars and amps: Gibson, Fender, PRS, Mesa, Marshall, etc..
Anything else that might strike my fancy, so throw it out if you're interested.

In Portland, open to whatever FFL you want for transfer, willing to travel some for the right deal.

IMG_5774.jpeg IMG_5776.jpeg IMG_5778.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.