JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$120
Manufacturer
Blackhawk
City
Eagle Point
State
Oregon
For Sale or Trade: Blackhawk Knoxx SpecOps Gen 2 collapsible stock and EOTech Integrated Forend Light (IFL) for Remington 870. Both are used but I have since sold the shotgun they were on and don't need them anymore.

The Blackhawk stock is spring loaded and does a surprisingly incredible job of soaking up recoil. My 100lb Wife had no trouble at all shooting my 12 gauge like it was a 20. It may even be a little more pleasant. Stock has reversable QD sling socket and comes with PowerPak add-on kit. PowerPak kit allows you to attach a 5 shell holder and battery storage compartment (shown), plus a cheek riser if desired (also included). Shell holder and storage tube are separate parts and can be configured on either side or removed completely. Red handle shown in picture is only used to relieve spring pressure in order to install.

The forend light is made by EOTech and has an On/Off lockout switch with a pressure pad on both sides. A quick tap turns light on constant, a press and hold will keep light on for momentary mode and a double tap and hold will go into strobe mode. Works well, keeps light profile small to avoid snags. Takes a single CR123 battery.

Asking $120 shipped
I will also entertain interesting trade offers and I'm not opposed to adding cash for the right deal.
Please PM and thanks for looking!
20191021_140811_resized.jpg 20191021_134822_resized.jpg
20191021_134845_resized.jpg 20191021_135306_resized.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top